Location: Menlo Park
Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 2010, Midokura (www,midokura.com) is a global innovator in software network virtualization. The company’s pedigree includes Amazon, Cisco, Google and VMware. With its Midokura Enterprise MidoNet (MEM) solution, Midokura offers the industry a complete overlay technology that integrates with cloud platforms. Now gaining awareness in 122 countries, MidoNet delivers the first truly open, vendor-agnostic network virtualization solution. Mido is expanding its product line into the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). In line with Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory initiatives, Midokura provides a footprint from the IIoT Cloud to edge or factory floor. Midokura's IIoT solution plays an integral role in the IT-OT convergence and extends the expertise in networking, network security, and network visibility from the Cloud to the factory floor.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a highly technical sales environment with long sales cycles. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Close conversions to overachieve on quarterly quotas
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through inbound website lead follow-up, outbound sales generated lead campaigns, and driving upsell business into the existing MidoNet base of customers
- Drive customer understanding of Mido offerings in business value to decision makers through a deep understanding of Mido portfolio and online product demonstrations
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
- Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of inside sales experience (technology industry preferred) with a verified track record of quota attainment
- Strong phone presence and experience in a high-volume customer interaction environment
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Networking experience preferred
- Demonstrated listening and product presentation skills
- Familiar with list building and comfortable with co-emailing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Compensation and Benefits
- Midokura offers an excellent compensation and benefits program
Senior Full-stack Developer
Developing innovative network technology for the internet of things era. Self-motivated and driven engineers who want to get things done and greatly improve the future of networking and infrastructure management will thrive in our world class team. We are driven by passion and insatiable curiosity and are not constrained by conventional thinking.
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll be tasked with building out the face of our disruptive network virtualization technology. The primary project is building our Midonet Insights and its integration with Internet of Things, which is used for management and troubleshooting of the entire virtual network for public and private clouds. You’ll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of our product moving forward. Working on the Midonet Insights requires tight communication with product and technical development teams within Midokura.
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualisations
- Help design the APIs
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, UI designers and other engineers.
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expert CSS and HTML skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with Software as a Service
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with agile development practices
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways
- Personal projects that show aptitude for front-end engineering and product design.
- BS or MS or related field required (preferably in Computer Science)
Senior Systems Engineer
At Midokura, we have a vision to provide a more flexible, customizable and adaptable network infrastructure for companies worldwide through network virtualization, SDN.
Midokura is looking for a senior systems engineer to manage the internal Midokura IT systems and infrastructure, manage Midokura's MidoNet cloud and lead some R&D internal projects.
- Lead a team of devops, system and network engineers
- Manage the internal company IT systems and infrastructure
- Work with MidoNet, fully-distributed and open-source SDN solution built by us, that powers virtual networking for the cloud
- Design, build and maintain our development/testing infrastructure and several complex deployments
- Work with the development and QA teams in order to create reliable scenarios to test our product features
Desired skills and experience
- Be a team lead used to manage a team of engineers
- Used to work in an internal environment with frequent communication across sites with different time zones
- Have several years of experience managing IT systems construction, operation and support
- Passionate about open-source technologies, networking and cloud
- Have experience building or testing pieces of a network infrastructure
- Be proficient with Linux and virtualization technologies (KVM, Docker, etc)
- OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Experience running SaaS web applications a plus
- Experience managing development tools (Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Experience with provisioning tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Have a Computer Science BS or MS or related field required